Listen up scumbags! The ideal number of players is 2-5. The time required 15 - 30 minutes, recommended age is 15+ and the rules are simple.
Australia is in chaos - following a series of crises the government has been sacked and an election called. With the future of Australia resting on the election, advances in gaming technology have enabled a 30 minute election and the ability to play as Australian characters to win the election.
The goal is to win the election by winning 10 million votes. You win or lose votes by playing cards that reflect the great Australian bin fire of the past few years:
- Attacking, lying or stealing votes: eg "Go on holiday in the middle of a Bushfire Disaster", "Re-introduce Knighthoods and give one to the Duke of Edinburgh" or "Use taxpayer funds for stomach reduction surgery in Manila".
- Occasionally showing some leadership to win votes eg "Do something / anything about climate change" or "Announce a war on poverty".
- Insulting or cheating other players eg "Take a bribe to support pro-Chinese policies" or "Climate change is crap".
- Defending the attacks of other players eg "Appear at the beach in budgie smugglers eating an onion" or "Let's focus on the fact that every 3 months a person is torn to pieces by a crocodile in North Queensland".
- Getting caught in a crisis or a coup eg "Promote family values by leaving your wife and 4 kids for a staff member who is pregnant with your child", "Get egged by a teenager in a shopping centre." or "Crap your pants in a fast food restaurant in Engadine".
You take turns playing cards and winning or losing votes. The winner is the 'first past the post' player to survive and win 10 million votes to F*#% Australia!